Mount Dome is a 6,466 ft / 1,971 m mountain peak near Tulelake, California, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1617th highest mountain in California and the 16088th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Yellow Butte, Sheep Camp Butte, Bonita Butte, Three Sisters, Whitney Butte, and Chip Butte. See the Mount Dome map, 3D fly around, and the Mt. Dome photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Mount Dome SUMMIT LOG
1 person reports climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Apr 30, 2012. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
Highest peaks within 250 mi / 400 km
- Yellow Butte 4,767 ft / 1,453 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Sheep Camp Butte 4,373 ft / 1,333 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Bonita Butte 4,915 ft / 1,498 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Three Sisters 5,266 ft / 1,605 m 7 mi / 11 km away
- Whitney Butte 4,964 ft / 1,513 m 7 mi / 11 km away
- Chip Butte 4,255 ft / 1,297 m 7 mi / 12 km away
- Recent Summits
- Volcano Ridge
- Dixie Peak
- Stawamus Chief Peak 2
- North Kent Outlier
- Kent Ridge
- Poo Poo Point