Mount Dome is a 6,466 ft / 1,971 m mountain peak near Tulelake, California, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1679th highest mountain in California and the 16846th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Yellow Butte, Sheep Camp Butte, Bonita Butte, Three Sisters, Whitney Butte, and Chip Butte. See the Mount Dome map, 3D fly around, and the Mt. Dome photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Mount Dome SUMMIT LOG
1 member reports climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Apr 30, 2012. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Yellow Butte 4,767 ft / 1,453 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Sheep Camp Butte 4,373 ft / 1,333 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Bonita Butte 4,915 ft / 1,498 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Three Sisters 5,266 ft / 1,605 m 7 mi / 11 km away
- Whitney Butte 4,964 ft / 1,513 m 7 mi / 11 km away
- Chip Butte 4,255 ft / 1,297 m 7 mi / 12 km away