Mount Dickinson is a 11,814 ft / 3,601 m mountain peak near Estes Park, Colorado, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1139th highest mountain in Colorado and the 1853rd highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Mount Dunraven, Stormy Peaks, Mummy Mountain, South Signal Mountain, Sugarloaf Mountain, and Ramsey Peak. See the Mount Dickinson map, 3D fly around, and the Mt. Dickinson photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Mount Dickinson SUMMIT LOG
1 person reports climbing or hiking to the summit. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb.
Others who’ve claimed Mount Dickinson
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Mount Dunraven 12,562 ft / 3,829 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Stormy Peaks 12,153 ft / 3,704 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Mummy Mountain 13,382 ft / 4,079 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- South Signal Mountain 11,240 ft / 3,426 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Sugarloaf Mountain 12,142 ft / 3,701 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Ramsey Peak 11,562 ft / 3,524 m 4 mi / 6 km away