100% Hourglass Couloir
Mount Dade is a 13,640 ft / 4,157 m mountain peak in the Sierra Nevada Range in California, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 56th highest mountain in California and the 285th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Mount Abbot, Treasure Peak, Mount Mills, Bear Creek Spire, Mount Gabb, and Rosy Finch Peak. Mount Dade belongs to the Sierra Club Sierra Peaks Section peak list. See the Mount Dade map, 3D fly around, and the Mt. Dade photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Mount Dade SUMMIT LOG
1 member reports climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on May 5, 2013. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb.
Routes Used trails & approaches
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Mount Abbot 13,710 ft / 4,179 m 0 mi / 1 km away
- Treasure Peak 12,920 ft / 3,938 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Mount Mills 13,451 ft / 4,100 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Bear Creek Spire 13,733 ft / 4,186 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Mount Gabb 13,741 ft / 4,188 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Rosy Finch Peak 12,744 ft / 3,884 m 2 mi / 3 km away