Mount Custer is a 8,630 ft / 2,630 m mountain peak in the Cascade Range in Washington, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 52nd highest mountain in Washington and the 7499th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Camp Peak, Mount Rahm, Mount Spickard, Mox Peaks, NW Spire, Mox Peaks, SE Spire, and Mount Redoubt. Mount Custer belongs to the Washington Top 100 peak list. See the Mount Custer map, 3D fly around, and the Mt. Custer photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Mount Custer SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Mount Custer summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Mount Custer pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Camp Peak 6,443 ft / 1,964 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Mount Rahm 8,464 ft / 2,580 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Mount Spickard 8,979 ft / 2,737 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Mox Peaks, NW Spire 8,407 ft / 2,562 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Mox Peaks, SE Spire 8,504 ft / 2,592 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Mount Redoubt 8,969 ft / 2,734 m 3 mi / 5 km away