Mount Cope is a 6,075 ft / 1,852 m mountain peak near Hope, British Columbia, Canada. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 3372nd highest mountain in British Columbia and the 4675th highest mountain in Canada. The nearest peaks are Middle Peak, Mount Lindeman, Mount Rexford, Nesakwatch Spires, Macdonald Peak, and Illusion Peaks. See the Mount Cope map, 3D fly around, and the Mt. Cope photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Mount Cope SUMMIT LOG
1 member reports climbing or hiking to the summit. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb.
Others who’ve summited Mount Cope
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Middle Peak 7,457 ft / 2,273 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Mount Lindeman 7,578 ft / 2,310 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Mount Rexford 7,641 ft / 2,329 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Nesakwatch Spires 7,277 ft / 2,218 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Macdonald Peak 7,372 ft / 2,247 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Illusion Peaks 6,354 ft / 1,937 m 3 mi / 5 km away