Mount Comdex is a 4,530 ft / 1,381 m mountain peak in the McCullough Range in Nevada, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1752nd highest mountain in Nevada and the 27579th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Fracture Ridge Peak, Park Peak, Black Mountain, Sutor Peak, Arden Peak, and High Topper Mountain. See the Mount Comdex map, 3D fly around, and the Mt. Comdex photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Mount Comdex SUMMIT LOG
2 people report climbing or hiking to the summit. Below are trip reports and shared pictures from their climbs.
Others who’ve summited Mount Comdex
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Fracture Ridge Peak 4,928 ft / 1,502 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Black Mountain 5,092 ft / 1,552 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Poop Mountain 4,163 ft / 1,269 m 5 mi / 7 km away
- Hanna Mountain 4,243 ft / 1,293 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Iron Cross Peak 3,572 ft / 1,089 m 7 mi / 11 km away
- Black Hill 4,085 ft / 1,245 m 8 mi / 13 km away