Mount Comdex is a 4,530 ft / 1,381 m mountain peak in the McCullough Range in Nevada, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1885th highest mountain in Nevada and the 27809th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are North Mccullough Peak, Fracture Ridge Peak, Park Peak, Black Mountain, Sutor Peak, and Arden Peak. See the Mount Comdex map, 3D fly around, and the Mt. Comdex photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Mount Comdex SUMMIT LOG
2 members report climbing or hiking to the summit. Below are trip reports and shared pictures from their climbs.
Others who’ve summited Mount Comdex
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- North Mccullough Peak 5,058 ft / 1,542 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Fracture Ridge Peak 4,928 ft / 1,502 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Park Peak 3,813 ft / 1,162 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Black Mountain 5,092 ft / 1,552 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Sutor Peak 4,186 ft / 1,276 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Arden Peak 4,330 ft / 1,320 m 4 mi / 6 km away