Mount Columbia is a 12,293 ft / 3,747 m mountain peak in the Sir Winston Churchill Range in Alberta, Canada. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1st highest mountain in Alberta and the 20th highest mountain in Canada. The nearest peaks are Columbia Mountain, Mount King Edward, South Twin, West Twin, Mount Douglas, and Triad Peak. Mount Columbia belongs to the Canadian Province High Points, and the Canadian Rocky 11,000ers peak lists. See the Mount Columbia map, 3D fly around, and the Mt. Columbia photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Mount Columbia SUMMIT LOG
1 person reports climbing or hiking to the summit. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb.
Others who’ve claimed Mount Columbia
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Columbia Mountain 9,882 ft / 3,012 m 0 mi / 0 km away
- Mount King Edward 11,329 ft / 3,453 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- South Twin 11,745 ft / 3,580 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- West Twin 11,024 ft / 3,360 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Mount Douglas 9,683 ft / 2,951 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Triad Peak 9,268 ft / 2,825 m 5 mi / 8 km away