Mount Clough is a 3,553 ft / 1,083 m mountain peak near Lisbon, New Hampshire, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 115th highest mountain in New Hampshire and the 32685th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Jeffers Mountain, Blueberry Mountain, Mount Moosilauke, South Peak Mount Moosilauke, Mount Blue, and Hurricane Mountain. See the Mount Clough map, 3D fly around, and the Mt. Clough photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Mount Clough SUMMIT LOG
1 member reports climbing or hiking to the summit. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb.
Others who’ve summited Mount Clough
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Jeffers Mountain 2,982 ft / 909 m 2 mi / 2 km away
- Blueberry Mountain 2,664 ft / 812 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Mount Moosilauke 4,802 ft / 1,464 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- South Peak Mount Moosilauke 4,531 ft / 1,381 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Mount Blue 4,528 ft / 1,380 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Hurricane Mountain 2,972 ft / 906 m 3 mi / 5 km away