Mount Clemenceau is a 12,021 ft / 3,664 m mountain peak in the Canadian Rockies in British Columbia, Canada. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 4th highest mountain in British Columbia and the 25th highest mountain in Canada. The nearest peaks are Tusk Peak, Reconnaissance Ridge, Mount Morrison, Mount Sharp, Mount Farrar, and Mount Irvine. Mount Clemenceau belongs to the Canadian Rocky 11,000ers peak list. See the Mount Clemenceau map, 3D fly around, and the Mt. Clemenceau photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Mount Clemenceau SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Mount Clemenceau summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Mount Clemenceau pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
Highest peaks within 250 mi / 400 km
- Tusk Peak 11,030 ft / 3,362 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Reconnaissance Ridge 8,264 ft / 2,519 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Mount Morrison 9,054 ft / 2,760 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Mount Sharp 8,883 ft / 2,708 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Mount Farrar 9,122 ft / 2,780 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Mount Irvine 9,399 ft / 2,865 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Recent Summits
- Gunsight Notch Peak
- Bridge Point
- Lysa Hora
- Storm King Mountain
- Mount Whiteface
- Mount Cilley
- Jones Peak