100% Chapin Pass Trailhead
Mount Chiquita is a 13,051 ft / 3,978 m mountain peak in the Mummy Range in Colorado, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 582nd highest mountain in Colorado and the 821st highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Mount Chapin, Ypsilon Mountain, West Desolation Peak, East Desolation Peak, Fairchild Mountain, and Marmot Point. See the Mount Chiquita map, 3D fly around, and the Mt. Chiquita photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Mount Chiquita SUMMIT LOG
7 members report climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Aug 4, 2012. Below are trip reports and shared pictures from their climbs. Based on the summit log, the most popular climbing route and hiking trail to the summit is Chapin Pass Trailhead.
Others who’ve summited Mount Chiquita
Routes Used trails & approaches
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Mount Chapin 12,460 ft / 3,798 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Ypsilon Mountain 13,520 ft / 4,121 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- West Desolation Peak 12,918 ft / 3,937 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- East Desolation Peak 12,955 ft / 3,949 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Fairchild Mountain 13,508 ft / 4,117 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Marmot Point 11,915 ft / 3,632 m 3 mi / 4 km away