100% Chapin Pass Trailhead
Mount Chapin is a 12,460 ft / 3,798 m mountain peak in the Mummy Range in Colorado, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 903rd highest mountain in Colorado and the 1314th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Mount Chiquita, Toll Memorial, Sundance Mountain, Marmot Point, Ypsilon Mountain, and Fall River Pass Mountain. See the Mount Chapin map, 3D fly around, and the Mt. Chapin photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Mount Chapin SUMMIT LOG
8 people report climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Aug 11, 2012. Below are trip reports and shared pictures from their climbs. Based on the summit log, the most popular climbing route and hiking trail to the summit is Chapin Pass Trailhead.
Others who’ve claimed Mount Chapin
Routes Used trails & approaches
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Mount Chiquita 13,051 ft / 3,978 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Toll Memorial 12,315 ft / 3,754 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Sundance Mountain 12,471 ft / 3,801 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Marmot Point 11,915 ft / 3,632 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Ypsilon Mountain 13,520 ft / 4,121 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Fall River Pass Mountain 12,010 ft / 3,661 m 3 mi / 4 km away