Mount Campbell is a 5,037 ft / 1,536 m mountain peak in West Coast, New Zealand. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 142nd highest mountain in West Coast and the 541st highest mountain in New Zealand. The nearest peaks are Mount Isobel, Mount Rosamond, Mount Davie, Carrington Peak, Mount Stewart, and Campbell Range High Point. See the Mount Campbell map, 3D fly around, and the Mt. Campbell photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Mount Campbell SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Mount Campbell summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Mount Campbell pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Mount Isobel 5,905 ft / 1,800 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Carrington Peak 4,607 ft / 1,404 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Mount Rosamond 5,122 ft / 1,561 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Mount Davie 6,552 ft / 1,997 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Mount Stewart 5,929 ft / 1,807 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Campbell Range High Point 6,394 ft / 1,949 m 4 mi / 6 km away