Mount Burwell is a 5,056 ft / 1,541 m mountain peak near North Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 4378th highest mountain in British Columbia and the 5984th highest mountain in Canada. The nearest peaks are Coliseum Mountain, Paton Peak, Cathedral Mountain, North Needle, Middle Needle, and Mount Perrault. Mount Burwell belongs to the Vancouver North Shore Peaks peak list. See the Mount Burwell map, 3D fly around, and the Mt. Burwell photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Mount Burwell SUMMIT LOG
1 person reports climbing or hiking to the summit. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb.
Others who’ve claimed Mount Burwell
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Coliseum Mountain 4,728 ft / 1,441 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Paton Peak 3,468 ft / 1,057 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Cathedral Mountain 5,699 ft / 1,737 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- North Needle 4,121 ft / 1,256 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Middle Needle 4,127 ft / 1,258 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Mount Perrault 4,557 ft / 1,389 m 2 mi / 4 km away