100% Captain Jacks Trail to a social trail near the top
Mount Buckhorn is a 8,360 ft / 2,548 m mountain peak near Manitou Springs, Colorado, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 3180th highest mountain in Colorado and the 8360th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Mays Peak, Mount Muscoco, Tenney Crags, Mount Cutler, Kineo Mountain, and Point 7750 ft / 2362 m. See the Mount Buckhorn map, 3D fly around, and the Mt. Buckhorn photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Mount Buckhorn SUMMIT LOG
4 members report climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Aug 16, 2013. Below are trip reports and shared pictures from their climbs. Based on the summit log, the most popular climbing route and hiking trail to the summit is Captain Jacks Trail to a social trail near the top.
Others who’ve summited Mount Buckhorn
Routes Used trails & approaches
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Mays Peak 8,283 ft / 2,525 m 0 mi / 1 km away
- Mount Muscoco 8,020 ft / 2,444 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Mount Cutler 7,220 ft / 2,201 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Kineo Mountain 9,455 ft / 2,882 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Point 8130 ft / 2478 m 8,130 ft / 2,478 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Mount Arthur 10,804 ft / 3,293 m 2 mi / 4 km away