100% SW Ridge
Mount Bryce NE1
Mount Bryce NE1 is a 11,099 ft / 3,383 m mountain peak in the Canadian Rockies in British Columbia, Canada. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 17th highest mountain in British Columbia and the 71st highest mountain in Canada. The nearest peaks are Mount Bryce, Watchman Peak, Mount Spring-Rice, Montagnes Rocheuses, Quéant Mountain, and Rice Brook. Mount Bryce NE1 belongs to the Canadian Rockies 11,000ers peak list. See the Mount Bryce NE1 map, 3D fly around, and the Mt. Bryce NE1 photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Mount Bryce NE1 SUMMIT LOG
1 member reports climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Aug 19, 2012. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb. Based on the summit log, the most popular climbing route and hiking trail to the summit is SW Ridge.
Routes Used trails & approaches
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Mount Bryce 11,506 ft / 3,507 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Watchman Peak 9,872 ft / 3,009 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Mount Spring-Rice 10,744 ft / 3,275 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Montagnes Rocheuses 8,766 ft / 2,672 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Quéant Mountain 9,328 ft / 2,843 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Rice Brook 9,799 ft / 2,987 m 5 mi / 8 km away