100% West Face
Mount Bradley is a 13,264 ft / 4,043 m mountain peak near Big Pine, California, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 109th highest mountain in California and the 596th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Center Peak, University Peak, Mount Keith, Independence Peak, Kearsarge Pinnacles S, and Junction Peak. Mount Bradley belongs to the Sierra Club Sierra Peaks Section peak list. See the Mount Bradley map, 3D fly around, and the Mt. Bradley photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Mount Bradley SUMMIT LOG
1 member reports climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Jul 2, 2009. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb.
Routes Used trails & approaches
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Center Peak 12,730 ft / 3,880 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- University Peak 13,589 ft / 4,142 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Mount Keith 13,982 ft / 4,262 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Independence Peak 11,742 ft / 3,579 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Kearsarge Pinnacles S 12,031 ft / 3,667 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Junction Peak 13,888 ft / 4,233 m 3 mi / 5 km away