Mount Blackburn is a 16,390 ft / 4,996 m mountain peak in the Wrangell Mountains in Alaska, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 6th highest mountain in Alaska and the 6th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Rime Peak, Atna Peaks, Parka Peak, Castle Peak, Packsaddle Island, and Skyscraper Peak. See the Mount Blackburn map, 3D fly around, and the Mt. Blackburn photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Mount Blackburn SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Mount Blackburn summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Mount Blackburn pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Rime Peak 12,343 ft / 3,762 m 5 mi / 7 km away
- Atna Peaks 13,860 ft / 4,225 m 6 mi / 10 km away
- Parka Peak 12,697 ft / 3,870 m 9 mi / 14 km away
- Castle Peak 9,872 ft / 3,009 m 9 mi / 15 km away
- Packsaddle Island 4,908 ft / 1,496 m 11 mi / 18 km away
- Skyscraper Peak 5,292 ft / 1,613 m 12 mi / 20 km away