Mount Bigelow is a 8,445 ft / 2,574 m mountain peak near Granite Falls, Washington, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 82nd highest mountain in Washington and the 8074th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Cheops Peak, Raven Ridge (Corax Peak), Martin Peak, Hoodoo Peak, Switchback Peak, and Old Maid Mountain. Mount Bigelow belongs to the Washington Top 100, and the Washington Scrambles peak lists. See the Mount Bigelow map, 3D fly around, and the Mt. Bigelow photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Mount Bigelow SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Mount Bigelow summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Mount Bigelow pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Raven Ridge (Corax Peak) 8,580 ft / 2,615 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Martin Peak 8,375 ft / 2,553 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Hoodoo Peak 8,464 ft / 2,580 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Switchback Peak 8,321 ft / 2,536 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Old Maid Mountain 7,897 ft / 2,407 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Spirit Mountain 7,861 ft / 2,396 m 3 mi / 6 km away