Mount Bethel is a 12,711 ft / 3,874 m mountain peak in the Front Range in Colorado, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 784th highest mountain in Colorado and the 1120th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Mount Machebeuf, Mount Trelease, The Citadel, Pettingell Peak, Hassell Peak, and Hagar Mountain. See the Mount Bethel map, 3D fly around, and the Mt. Bethel photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Mount Bethel SUMMIT LOG
2 people report climbing or hiking to the summit. Below are trip reports and shared pictures from their climbs.
Others who’ve summited Mount Bethel
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Mount Machebeuf 12,805 ft / 3,903 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Mount Trelease 12,460 ft / 3,798 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- The Citadel 13,294 ft / 4,052 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Pettingell Peak 13,559 ft / 4,133 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Hassell Peak 13,221 ft / 4,030 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Hagar Mountain 13,226 ft / 4,031 m 2 mi / 4 km away