Mount Bertha is a 9,426 ft / 2,873 m mountain peak in Alaska, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 120th highest mountain in Alaska and the 5074th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Mount Crillon, Mount Wright, Mount Abbe, Mount Dagelet, Mount La Perouse, and Contact Nunatak. See the Mount Bertha map, 3D fly around, and the Mt. Bertha photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Mount Bertha SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Mount Bertha summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Mount Bertha pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Mount Crillon 12,064 ft / 3,677 m 5 mi / 9 km away
- Mount Wright 8,766 ft / 2,672 m 7 mi / 11 km away
- Mount Abbe 7,940 ft / 2,420 m 8 mi / 13 km away
- Mount Dagelet 9,406 ft / 2,867 m 8 mi / 13 km away
- Mount La Perouse 10,443 ft / 3,183 m 9 mi / 15 km away
- Contact Nunatak 3,632 ft / 1,107 m 9 mi / 15 km away