Mount Benambra is a 3,770 ft / 1,149 m mountain peak in Victoria, Australia. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 31st highest mountain in Victoria and the 154th highest mountain in Australia. The nearest peaks are Mount Wills, Mount Bogong, Mount Gibbo, Mount Tawanga, Mount Nelson, and The Brothers. See the Mount Benambra map, 3D fly around, and the Mt. Benambra photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Mount Benambra SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Mount Benambra summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Mount Benambra pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
Highest peaks within 250 mi / 400 km
- Mount Wills 4,137 ft / 1,261 m 21 mi / 34 km away
- Mount Bogong 6,516 ft / 1,986 m 22 mi / 35 km away
- Mount Gibbo 5,126 ft / 1,563 m 24 mi / 38 km away
- Mount Tawanga 3,570 ft / 1,088 m 24 mi / 39 km away
- Mount Nelson 5,085 ft / 1,550 m 27 mi / 43 km away
- The Brothers 3,598 ft / 1,097 m 29 mi / 47 km away
- Recent Summits
- Sandstone Peak
- Waterman Mountain
- Mount Baden-Powell
- Vasquez Rocks
- Echo Mountain
- Mount Disappointment
- Balanced Rock
- Verdugo Mountain