Mount Bell is a 14,124 ft / 4,305 m mountain peak in Antarctica. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 19th highest mountain in Antarctica. The nearest peaks are Mount Mackellar, Pagoda Peak, Mount Elizabeth, Peneplain Peak, Mount Stanley, and Mount Dickerson. See the Mount Bell map, 3D fly around, and the Mt. Bell photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Mount Bell SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Mount Bell summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Mount Bell pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Mount Mackellar 9,948 ft / 3,032 m 8 mi / 14 km away
- Pagoda Peak 10,000 ft / 3,048 m 11 mi / 17 km away
- Mount Elizabeth 10,761 ft / 3,280 m 13 mi / 21 km away
- Peneplain Peak 8,694 ft / 2,650 m 15 mi / 25 km away
- Mount Stanley 10,564 ft / 3,220 m 15 mi / 25 km away
- Mount Dickerson 13,517 ft / 4,120 m 19 mi / 30 km away