Mount Bear is a 14,831 ft / 4,520 m mountain peak in the Saint Elias Mountains in Alaska, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 12th highest mountain in Alaska and the 12th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Ice Fall Peak, Mount Craig, Mount Anderson, Crag Mountain, Snowfield Peak, and South Gemini. See the Mount Bear map, 3D fly around, and the Mt. Bear photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Mount Bear SUMMIT LOG
1 member reports climbing or hiking to the summit. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb.
Others who’ve summited Mount Bear
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Ice Fall Peak 10,635 ft / 3,242 m 8 mi / 14 km away
- Mount Craig 11,994 ft / 3,656 m 9 mi / 14 km away
- Mount Anderson 10,922 ft / 3,329 m 9 mi / 14 km away
- Crag Mountain 7,787 ft / 2,373 m 11 mi / 18 km away
- Snowfield Peak 12,848 ft / 3,916 m 11 mi / 18 km away
- South Gemini 10,101 ft / 3,079 m 11 mi / 18 km away