Mount Bear is a 14,831 ft / 4,520 m mountain peak in the Saint Elias Mountains in Alaska, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 12th highest mountain in Alaska and the 12th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Ice Fall Peak, Mount Craig, Mount Anderson, Crag Mountain, Snowfield Peak, and South Gemini. See the Mount Bear map, 3D fly around, and the Mt. Bear photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Mount Bear SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Mount Bear summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Mount Bear pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
Highest peaks within 250 mi / 400 km
- Ice Fall Peak 10,635 ft / 3,242 m 8 mi / 14 km away
- Mount Craig 11,994 ft / 3,656 m 9 mi / 14 km away
- Mount Anderson 10,922 ft / 3,329 m 9 mi / 14 km away
- Crag Mountain 7,787 ft / 2,373 m 11 mi / 18 km away
- Snowfield Peak 12,848 ft / 3,916 m 11 mi / 18 km away
- South Gemini 10,101 ft / 3,079 m 11 mi / 18 km away
- Recent Summits
- Wolf Mountain
- Pigeon Hill
- Mount Hood
- Parce Mountain
- Grandeur Peak
- Whiteface Mountain
- Griffith Peak
- Piper Mountain