100% West Ridge
Mount Barnard is a 13,990 ft / 4,264 m mountain peak near Big Pine, California, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 21st highest mountain in California and the 114th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Trojan Peak, Mount Versteeg, Mount Carl Heller, Mount Williamson, Mount Tyndall, and Tunnabora Peak. Mount Barnard belongs to the Sierra Club Sierra Peaks Section peak list. See the Mount Barnard map, 3D fly around, and the Mt. Barnard photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Mount Barnard SUMMIT LOG
1 member reports climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Aug 13, 2013. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb.
Routes Used trails & approaches
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Trojan Peak 13,947 ft / 4,251 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Mount Versteeg 13,470 ft / 4,106 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Mount Williamson 14,375 ft / 4,382 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Mount Tyndall 14,019 ft / 4,273 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Tunnabora Peak 13,563 ft / 4,134 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Mount Hale 13,494 ft / 4,113 m 3 mi / 5 km away