Mount Bangeta is a 11,934 ft / 3,638 m mountain peak near Lae, Morobe, Papua New Guinea. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 2nd highest mountain in Morobe and the 6th highest mountain in Papua New Guinea. The nearest peaks are Mount Sarawaket, Mount Sonmingingan, Mount Sarawaket, Mount Gong, Mount Kumain, and Mount Mubapak. See the Mount Bangeta map, 3D fly around, and the Mt. Bangeta photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Mount Bangeta SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Mount Bangeta summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Mount Bangeta pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Mount Sarawaket 12,205 ft / 3,720 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Mount Sonmingingan 11,613 ft / 3,540 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Mount Sarawaket 11,802 ft / 3,597 m 6 mi / 10 km away
- Mount Gong 7,557 ft / 2,304 m 6 mi / 10 km away
- Mount Kumain 8,572 ft / 2,613 m 10 mi / 16 km away
- Mount Mubapak 9,752 ft / 2,973 m 12 mi / 19 km away