Mount Baldwin is a 12,615 ft / 3,845 m mountain peak near Mammoth Lakes, California, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 209th highest mountain in California and the 1211th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Mount Aggie, Red Slate Mountain, Mount Morrison, Mono Jim Peak (Little Morrison), McGee Mountain, and Bloody Mountain. Mount Baldwin belongs to the Sierra Club Sierra Peaks Section peak list. See the Mount Baldwin map, 3D fly around, and the Mt. Baldwin photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Mount Baldwin SUMMIT LOG
1 member reports climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Sep 23, 2012. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Mount Aggie 11,548 ft / 3,520 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Red Slate Mountain 13,129 ft / 4,002 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Mount Morrison 12,277 ft / 3,742 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Mono Jim Peak (Little Morrison) 10,858 ft / 3,310 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- McGee Mountain 10,843 ft / 3,305 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Bloody Mountain 12,552 ft / 3,826 m 4 mi / 6 km away