Mount Arthur is a 10,804 ft / 3,293 m mountain peak near Manitou Springs, Colorado, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1782nd highest mountain in Colorado and the 3179th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Mount Garfield, Tenney Crags, Kineo Mountain, Tuckaway Mountain, Cameron Cone, and Runs-Down-Fast Mountain. See the Mount Arthur map, 3D fly around, and the Mt. Arthur photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Mount Arthur SUMMIT LOG
3 members report climbing or hiking to the summit. Below are trip reports and shared pictures from their climbs.
Others who’ve summited Mount Arthur
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Mount Garfield 10,915 ft / 3,327 m 0 mi / 1 km away
- Kineo Mountain 9,455 ft / 2,882 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Tuckaway Mountain 10,820 ft / 3,298 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Cameron Cone 10,705 ft / 3,263 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Runs-Down-Fast Mountain 11,048 ft / 3,367 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Eagle Mountain 9,022 ft / 2,750 m 2 mi / 3 km away