Mount Arps is a 12,378 ft / 3,773 m mountain peak near Leadville, Colorado, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 988th highest mountain in Colorado and the 1443rd highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Mount Chapman, Mount Poor, Pomeroy Mountain, Mount Helmers, Brittle Silver Mountain, and Van Wirt Mountain. See the Mount Arps map, 3D fly around, and the Mt. Arps photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Mount Arps SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Mount Arps summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Mount Arps pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Mount Chapman 12,755 ft / 3,888 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Mount Poor 12,352 ft / 3,765 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Pomeroy Mountain 13,151 ft / 4,008 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Mount Helmers 12,858 ft / 3,919 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Brittle Silver Mountain 12,431 ft / 3,789 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Van Wirt Mountain 12,982 ft / 3,957 m 2 mi / 4 km away