100% Boulder-Grand Pass
Mount Alice is a 13,281 ft / 4,048 m mountain peak near Estes Park, Colorado, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 403rd highest mountain in Colorado and the 556th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Pilot Mountain, Chiefs Head Peak, Tanima Peak, The Cleaver, McHenrys Peak, and The Spearhead. See the Mount Alice map, 3D fly around, and the Mt. Alice photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Mount Alice SUMMIT LOG
2 people report climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Aug 17, 2012. Below are trip reports and shared pictures from their climbs.
Others who’ve claimed Mount Alice
Routes Used trails & approaches
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Pilot Mountain 12,113 ft / 3,692 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Chiefs Head Peak 13,520 ft / 4,121 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Tanima Peak 12,434 ft / 3,790 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- The Cleaver 12,178 ft / 3,712 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- McHenrys Peak 13,241 ft / 4,036 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- The Spearhead 12,533 ft / 3,820 m 2 mi / 3 km away