Mount Alberta is a 11,883 ft / 3,622 m mountain peak in Alberta, Canada. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 4th highest mountain in Alberta and the 28th highest mountain in Canada. The nearest peaks are Little Alberta, Mount Woolley, Diadem Peak, Mount Engelhard, Woolley Shoulder, and Mount GEC. Mount Alberta belongs to the Canadian Rockies 11,000ers peak list. See the Mount Alberta map, 3D fly around, and the Mt. Alberta photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Mount Alberta SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Mount Alberta summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Mount Alberta pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Little Alberta 9,269 ft / 2,825 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Mount Woolley 11,171 ft / 3,405 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Diadem Peak 11,060 ft / 3,371 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Mount Engelhard 10,728 ft / 3,270 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Woolley Shoulder 8,716 ft / 2,657 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Mount GEC 10,269 ft / 3,130 m 4 mi / 6 km away