Mount Alanib is a 8,616 ft / 2,626 m mountain peak in Northern Mindanao, Philippines. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 4th highest mountain in Northern Mindanao and the 18th highest mountain in Philippines. The nearest peaks are Mount Kitanglad, Mount Dulang Dulang, Mount Ma-agnaw, Mount Kaatoan, Mount Nanluyaw, and Kisalum Mountain. See the Mount Alanib map, 3D fly around, and the Mt. Alanib photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Mount Alanib SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Mount Alanib summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Mount Alanib pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Mount Kitanglad 9,636 ft / 2,937 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Mount Dulang Dulang 9,639 ft / 2,938 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Mount Ma-agnaw 8,814 ft / 2,687 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Mount Kaatoan 7,064 ft / 2,153 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Mount Nanluyaw 8,570 ft / 2,612 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Kisalum Mountain 2,934 ft / 894 m 8 mi / 13 km away