Mount Aggie is a 11,548 ft / 3,520 m mountain peak near Mammoth Lakes, California, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 344th highest mountain in California and the 2306th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Mount Baldwin, Mount Morrison, Mono Jim Peak (Little Morrison), McGee Mountain, Red Slate Mountain, and Laurel Mountain. See the Mount Aggie map, 3D fly around, and the Mt. Aggie photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Mount Aggie SUMMIT LOG
1 member reports climbing or hiking to the summit. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb.
Others who’ve summited Mount Aggie
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Mount Baldwin 12,615 ft / 3,845 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Mount Morrison 12,277 ft / 3,742 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Mono Jim Peak (Little Morrison) 10,858 ft / 3,310 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- McGee Mountain 10,843 ft / 3,305 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Red Slate Mountain 13,156 ft / 4,010 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Laurel Mountain 11,824 ft / 3,604 m 4 mi / 6 km away