Mosquito Mountain is a 568 ft / 173 m mountain peak near Frankfort, Maine, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1641st highest mountain in Maine and the 63232nd highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Heagan Mountain, Mack Mountain, Mount Waldo, Eustis Mountain, Mount Tuck, and Dutch Mountain. See the Mosquito Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Mosquito Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Mosquito Mountain SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Mosquito Mountain summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Mosquito Mountain pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Flagpole Mountain 10,604 ft / 3,232 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Baldy Mountain 10,216 ft / 3,114 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Flatiron Mountain 8,202 ft / 2,500 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Uncle Bob Mountain 9,183 ft / 2,799 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Haystack Mountain 9,062 ft / 2,762 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Van Mountain 9,281 ft / 2,829 m 5 mi / 8 km away