Mosquito Mountain is a 2,346 ft / 715 m mountain peak near Calibishie, Saint Andrew, Dominica. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 2nd highest mountain in Saint Andrew and the 4th highest mountain in Dominica. The nearest peaks are Morne Les Resources, Morne Diablotins, Morne Turner, Mang Peak, Morne Couronne, and Morne Concorde. See the Mosquito Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Mosquito Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Mosquito Mountain SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Mosquito Mountain summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Mosquito Mountain pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- The Ramp 9,475 ft / 2,888 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Quartzite Peak 9,399 ft / 2,865 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Devon Mountain 9,855 ft / 3,004 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Noseeum Mountain 9,849 ft / 3,002 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Watermelon Peak 10,154 ft / 3,095 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Dolomite Peak 9,836 ft / 2,998 m 4 mi / 7 km away