Morro Tira Chapeu
Morro Tira Chapeu is a 5,597 ft / 1,706 m mountain peak near Cruzeiro, São Paulo, Brazil. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 4th highest mountain in São Paulo and the 19th highest mountain in Brazil. The nearest peaks are Morro Boa Vista, Pico do Frade, Pico das Agulhas Negras, Pico da Pedra Selada, Pedra Santo Antonio, and Pico da Pedra Preta. See the Morro Tira Chapeu map, 3D fly around, and the Morro Tira Chapeu photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Morro Tira Chapeu SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Morro Tira Chapeu summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Morro Tira Chapeu pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Morro Boa Vista 5,927 ft / 1,807 m 7 mi / 11 km away
- Pico do Frade 3,496 ft / 1,066 m 16 mi / 26 km away
- Pico das Agulhas Negras 7,196 ft / 2,193 m 25 mi / 41 km away
- Pico da Pedra Selada 5,554 ft / 1,693 m 34 mi / 55 km away
- Pedra Santo Antonio 2,322 ft / 708 m 35 mi / 56 km away
- Pico da Pedra Preta 4,156 ft / 1,267 m 36 mi / 57 km away