Morro San Felipe
Morro San Felipe is a 4,325 ft / 1,318 m mountain peak near San Felipe, Valparaíso, Chile. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 2154th highest mountain in Chile. The nearest peaks are Cerro Pastos Blancos, El Almendro, La Chilca, Cerro La Enjalmita, Cerro Las Tortolas, and Cerro del Medio. See the Morro San Felipe map, 3D fly around, and the Morro San Felipe photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Morro San Felipe SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Morro San Felipe summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Morro San Felipe pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Cerro Pastos Blancos 2,679 ft / 817 m 2 mi / 2 km away
- El Almendro 3,187 ft / 971 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- La Chilca 4,004 ft / 1,221 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Cerro La Enjalmita 2,164 ft / 660 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Cerro Las Tortolas 5,026 ft / 1,532 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Cerro del Medio 2,290 ft / 698 m 2 mi / 4 km away