Morro do Chapeu
Morro do Chapeu is a 5,824 ft / 1,775 m mountain peak near Baependi, Minas Gerais, Brazil. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 4th highest mountain in Minas Gerais and the 13th highest mountain in Brazil. The nearest peaks are Serra do Papagaio, Pico das Agulhas Negras, Pico da Pedra Selada, Pico Boca de Sapo, Pico da Pedra Preta, and Serra do Cubatao. See the Morro do Chapeu map, 3D fly around, and the Morro do Chapeu photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Morro do Chapeu SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Morro do Chapeu summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Morro do Chapeu pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Serra do Papagaio 5,939 ft / 1,810 m 7 mi / 11 km away
- Pico das Agulhas Negras 7,196 ft / 2,193 m 20 mi / 33 km away
- Pico da Pedra Selada 5,554 ft / 1,693 m 24 mi / 39 km away
- Pico Boca de Sapo 4,505 ft / 1,373 m 25 mi / 41 km away
- Pico da Pedra Preta 4,156 ft / 1,267 m 27 mi / 43 km away
- Serra do Cubatao 6,102 ft / 1,860 m 39 mi / 63 km away