Morro del Quemado
Morro del Quemado is a 20,288 ft / 6,184 m mountain peak in the Andes in Salta, Argentina. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1st highest mountain in Salta and the 20th highest mountain in Argentina. The nearest peaks are Cerro Cienaga Grande, Morro Bayo, Cerro Gordo, Cerro Pozo Bravo, Nevado del Mojon, and Cerro Ingamayo. Morro del Quemado belongs to the Argentina & Chile 6000m Peaks peak list. See the Morro del Quemado map, 3D fly around, and the Morro del Quemado photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Morro del Quemado SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Morro del Quemado summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Morro del Quemado pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Cerro Cienaga Grande 16,892 ft / 5,149 m 3 mi / 6 km away
- Morro Bayo 14,171 ft / 4,320 m 6 mi / 10 km away
- Cerro Gordo 14,583 ft / 4,445 m 6 mi / 10 km away
- Cerro Pozo Bravo 15,213 ft / 4,637 m 7 mi / 12 km away
- Nevado del Mojon 11,750 ft / 3,582 m 9 mi / 14 km away
- Cerro Ingamayo 16,347 ft / 4,983 m 9 mi / 15 km away