Morrão (Vale do Capão)
Morrão (Vale do Capão) is a 4,573 ft / 1,394 m mountain peak near Iraquara, Bahia, Brazil. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 3rd highest mountain in Bahia and the 39th highest mountain in Brazil. The nearest peaks are Serra do Bicudo, Serra Geral do Sincora, Morro do Peixoto, Morro da Mangabeira, Serra Guarda Mor, and Serra da Fazenda. See the Morrão (Vale do Capão) map, 3D fly around, and the Morrão (Vale do Capão) photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Morrão (Vale do Capão) SUMMIT LOG
1 member reports climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Jul 20, 2003. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Serra do Bicudo 2,044 ft / 623 m 17 mi / 27 km away
- Serra Geral do Sincora 4,302 ft / 1,312 m 27 mi / 44 km away
- Morro do Peixoto 3,282 ft / 1,000 m 51 mi / 82 km away
- Morro da Mangabeira 3,726 ft / 1,136 m 62 mi / 99 km away
- Serra Guarda Mor 5,352 ft / 1,631 m 62 mi / 100 km away
- Serra da Fazenda 3,500 ft / 1,067 m 72 mi / 116 km away