Morne Zoranger is a 4,150 ft / 1,265 m mountain peak near Verrettes, Artibonite, Haiti. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 5th highest mountain in Artibonite and the 51st highest mountain in Haiti. The nearest peaks are Morne la Croix, Morne Leger, Morne Valadon, Morne Boulaille, Morne des Jardins, and Morne Gros Monte. See the Morne Zoranger map, 3D fly around, and the Morne Zoranger photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Morne Zoranger SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Morne Zoranger summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Morne Zoranger pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Morne la Croix 4,239 ft / 1,292 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Morne Leger 4,265 ft / 1,300 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Morne Valadon 3,506 ft / 1,069 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Morne Boulaille 1,729 ft / 527 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Morne des Jardins 4,591 ft / 1,399 m 5 mi / 7 km away
- Morne Gros Monte 2,149 ft / 655 m 5 mi / 7 km away