Morne Trois Pitons
Morne Trois Pitons is a 3,581 ft / 1,092 m mountain peak near Berekua, Saint Patrick, Dominica. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 2nd highest mountain in Dominica. The nearest peaks are Morne Macaque, Morne Negres Marrons, Morne Cola Anglais, Morne Couronne, Morne aux Delices, and Watt Mountain. See the Morne Trois Pitons map, 3D fly around, and the Morne Trois Pitons photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Morne Trois Pitons SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Morne Trois Pitons summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Morne Trois Pitons pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Morne Macaque 1,838 ft / 560 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Morne Negres Marrons 1,369 ft / 417 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Morne Cola Anglais 1,542 ft / 470 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Morne Couronne 1,214 ft / 370 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Morne aux Delices 740 ft / 226 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Watt Mountain 2,650 ft / 808 m 5 mi / 8 km away