Morne des Olives
Morne des Olives is a 652 ft / 199 m mountain peak near Saint-Joseph, Martinique, Martinique. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 52nd highest mountain in Martinique. The nearest peaks are La Rodate, Morne Cesaire, Morne Saint-Arroman, Morne des Roseaux, Morne Chapeau Negre, and Morne du Lorrain. See the Morne des Olives map, 3D fly around, and the Morne des Olives photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Morne des Olives SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Morne des Olives summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Morne des Olives pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- La Rodate 707 ft / 216 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Morne Cesaire 1,458 ft / 444 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Morne Saint-Arroman 1,985 ft / 605 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Morne des Roseaux 1,775 ft / 541 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Morne Chapeau Negre 1,966 ft / 599 m 3 mi / 6 km away
- Morne du Lorrain 2,461 ft / 750 m 4 mi / 6 km away