Morne Croix is a 759 ft / 231 m mountain peak near Sangre Grande, San Fernando, Trinidad and Tobago. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 32nd highest mountain in Trinidad and Tobago. The nearest peaks are Morne Poui, Chaguaramal, El Cerro del Oropuche, El Cerro del Aripo, Morne Saint Michel, and Morne Bleu. See the Morne Croix map, 3D fly around, and the Morne Croix photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Morne Croix SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Morne Croix summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Morne Croix pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Morne Poui 1,550 ft / 473 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Chaguaramal 2,817 ft / 859 m 6 mi / 9 km away
- El Cerro del Oropuche 1,647 ft / 502 m 6 mi / 9 km away
- El Cerro del Aripo 3,085 ft / 940 m 6 mi / 10 km away
- Morne Saint Michel 1,026 ft / 313 m 8 mi / 13 km away
- Morne Bleu 1,779 ft / 542 m 8 mi / 13 km away