Morito Uul is a 6,268 ft / 1,911 m mountain peak near Nuga, Dzavhan, Mongolia. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 14th highest mountain in Dzavhan and the 237th highest mountain in Mongolia. The nearest peaks are Ih Bayan Ayrag, Hara Uula, Dzuun Shubuun Uul, Hemhereg Uula, Buga Uula, and Ih Buural Uul. See the Morito Uul map, 3D fly around, and the Morito Uul photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Morito Uul SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Morito Uul summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Morito Uul pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
Highest peaks within 250 mi / 400 km
- Ih Bayan Ayrag 6,469 ft / 1,972 m 15 mi / 25 km away
- Hara Uula 5,499 ft / 1,676 m 25 mi / 41 km away
- Dzuun Shubuun Uul 5,336 ft / 1,627 m 27 mi / 43 km away
- Hemhereg Uula 5,527 ft / 1,685 m 30 mi / 48 km away
- Buga Uula 5,822 ft / 1,775 m 31 mi / 50 km away
- Ih Buural Uul 7,279 ft / 2,219 m 31 mi / 50 km away
- Recent Summits
- Grosser Osser
- Chenocetah Mountain
- Hogg Rock
- Monte Prinzera
- Mala Babia Hora
- Babia Hora
- Mummy Mountain