Moon Mountain is a 1,444 ft / 440 m mountain peak near Warrensburg, New York, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 2273rd highest mountain in New York and the 51251st highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Pond Mountain, Potter Mountain, Heath Mountain, Kellum Mountain, Spruce Mountain, and Burch Mountain. See the Moon Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Moon Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Moon Mountain SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Moon Mountain summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Moon Mountain pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Tower Hill 1,325 ft / 404 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Old Baldy 1,178 ft / 359 m 5 mi / 7 km away
- Little Twin Sister Peaks 1,181 ft / 360 m 5 mi / 7 km away
- Joe Wimberley Mountain 1,060 ft / 323 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Baldy Mountain 1,132 ft / 345 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Eagle Mountain 1,001 ft / 305 m 5 mi / 9 km away