Moolock Mountain is a 4,965 ft / 1,513 m mountain peak in the Cascades in Washington, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1317th highest mountain in Washington and the 24913th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are South Bessemer Peak, Bessemer Mountain, Hancock's Comb, Green Mountain, Paperboy, and Mount Thomson. Moolock Mountain belongs to the Seattle Home Court 100 peak list. See the Moolock Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Moolock Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Moolock Mountain SUMMIT LOG
1 person reports climbing or hiking to the summit. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb.
Others who’ve summited Moolock Mountain
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Bessemer Mountain 5,166 ft / 1,575 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Hancock's Comb 4,680 ft / 1,426 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Green Mountain 4,825 ft / 1,471 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Paperboy 5,013 ft / 1,528 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Quartz Mountain 4,641 ft / 1,415 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Mount Teneriffe 4,788 ft / 1,459 m 4 mi / 6 km away