100% Northeast ridge
Montgomery Peak is a 13,445 ft / 4,098 m mountain peak in the White Mountains in California, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 78th highest mountain in California and the 434th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Boundary Peak, The Jumpoff, Buffalo Point, Kennedy Point, Mount Dubois, and Black Mountain. Montgomery Peak belongs to the Las Vegas Mountaineers Club 50 Classic Peaks, and the Sierra Club Desert Peaks Section peak lists. See the Montgomery Peak map, 3D fly around, and the Montgomery Peak photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Montgomery Peak SUMMIT LOG
4 people report climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Jul 30, 2011. Below are trip reports and shared pictures from their climbs.
Others who’ve claimed Montgomery Peak
Routes Used trails & approaches
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Boundary Peak 13,147 ft / 4,007 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- The Jumpoff 13,310 ft / 4,057 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Buffalo Point 9,570 ft / 2,917 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Kennedy Point 10,089 ft / 3,075 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Mount Dubois 13,559 ft / 4,133 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Black Mountain 9,721 ft / 2,963 m 5 mi / 9 km away