Monte Zebru is a 12,254 ft / 3,735 m mountain peak near Valfurva, Lombardy, Italy. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 8th highest mountain in Lombardy and the 68th highest mountain in Italy. The nearest peaks are Ortles (Ortler), Punta T. Hurwieser, Gran Zebru (Königspitze), Cima di Trafoi, Suldenspitze, and Monte Marlet. See the Monte Zebru map, 3D fly around, and the Monte Zebru photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Monte Zebru SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Monte Zebru summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Monte Zebru pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Ortles (Ortler) 12,812 ft / 3,905 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Punta T. Hurwieser 11,982 ft / 3,652 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Gran Zebru (Königspitze) 12,635 ft / 3,851 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Cima di Trafoi 11,696 ft / 3,565 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Suldenspitze 11,076 ft / 3,376 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Monte Marlet 8,330 ft / 2,539 m 3 mi / 4 km away