Monte Rafray is a 10,322 ft / 3,146 m mountain peak near Fénis, Aosta Valley, Italy. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 30th highest mountain in Aosta Valley and the 402nd highest mountain in Italy. The nearest peaks are Monte Glacier, Monte Belpla, Punta Tersiva, Punta Tersiva, Punta Rossa, and Monte Emilius. See the Monte Rafray map, 3D fly around, and the Monte Rafray photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Monte Rafray SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Monte Rafray summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Monte Rafray pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Monte Glacier 10,453 ft / 3,186 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Monte Belpla 9,281 ft / 2,829 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Punta Tersiva 11,522 ft / 3,512 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Punta Tersiva 9,538 ft / 2,907 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Punta Rossa 11,158 ft / 3,401 m 6 mi / 10 km away
- Monte Emilius 11,677 ft / 3,559 m 6 mi / 10 km away